[sldev] New Feature: Mute Visibility

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:16:23 PDT 2007

I think in principle the viewer has, or can get, all of the information
necessary to make a determination as to whether "location X is in parcel Y".
I'm still digging through the code to see how such an algorithm might work
(or indeed, if one is already implemented). The larger question is how to
properly integrate the muting mechanism into the render loop; this is
something I don't begin to have the expertise to be able to answer. :)