[sldev] Compiling under VS2005

Dirk Moerenhout blakar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:16:36 PDT 2007

For those who got scared while reading all the stuff you needed to do
to get it to build on VS2005 I updated the page, removed some clutter
and replaced the most time consuming part of setting up the
environment by a simple solution.

It should now only take a few minutes to get thru all the steps.

Nick, I've no idea what it could be. For me it builds fine (using 2005
Express). Mind redoing the steps? Where did you get the working VC8
files from? Personally I always do a clean conversion for each source
tree.

Dirk