[sldev] Re: More plugin / platform harping..

Giff Constable giff at electricsheepcompany.com
Thu Jun 14 18:34:44 PDT 2007

My hope is to see customizable UIs (skins) that don't get blown away upon
update, and widget applications that don't compete for HUD slots and which
would finally allow for efficient media and text display and entry into 3rd
party apps, and oh a host of other stuff that allows for innovation in 3rd
party apps and improved SL usability.

The exact technical approach to get there, I am not dogmatic on.

Giff

On 6/14/07, Tim Shephard <tshephard at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Open source Second Life add-ons still months away"
>

> http://secondlife.reuters.com/stories/2007/06/14/open-source-second-life-add-ons-still-months-away/
>

> Interesting reading...  No mention of the license though, which is the
> only thing that interests me.

Giff Constable
GM, ESC Software
The Electric Sheep Company