[sldev] Re: More plugin / platform harping..

Tim Shephard tshephard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:13:02 PDT 2007

There's no reason, that I can see, why our plugins can't hit our own servers.

In the end, the discussion I think is academic unless LL is willing to
open up the license - right now Microsoft is more open than Linden
Lab.

At least with Microsoft you can build and sell software extending
their platform.