[sldev] Profiling and optimization

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Sat Jun 23 09:14:17 PDT 2007

Did anyone try GlowCode on Windows?  I ordered
an Eval and tried it with their demo app, but
it doesn't seem to show any function calls
(just a thread list) for any of the SecondLife
builds (either debug, NoOpt or ForDownload).

Nick

Second Life from the inside out:
http://nicholaz-beresford.blogspot.com/