[sldev] Opening the server source?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:35:06 PDT 2007

- We need to be in a position to profit from the growth that comes
with third-party sim hosting - at least enough to replace lost revenue
from our own sim hosting.
Simple Domain name registration type of thing.

- We need to be in a position to run a variety of versions of the sim
on the same grid.
 Make it manditory for the version. Or atleast compatibility if the
sis not compatable people can not TP there.

- We need to be able to scale core services to meet a spike in use
from a zillion new sims.
Reallocate sims... also if you charge enough for a person to be a
liscensed registrar not everyone can run a server.

- Licensing issues on the middleware that I don't even want to ever
have to think about. (Thank you, Rob and Liana!!!)
No idea :P