[sldev] Jira bug: After logging in, it looks like it didn't work, when it did

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Mon Mar 12 15:34:27 PDT 2007

If I follow a link to a Jira bug, the sidebar says "if you were logged
in...". So I log in. The login dialog returns me to the same page, which
still says I'm not logged in. But going to jira.secondlife.com, or loading
another bug report works perfectly fine, it's just the page returned to
after login that's displayed incorrectly.

This is very confusing, as it seems to point to that my browser (Konqueror)
is not accepting cookies, when it is.