[sldev] Re: RE: re: rE: Fwd: Lurk

Skal Tura skaltura at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 05:42:50 PDT 2007

Yes i do happen to be at near proximity of cat... If you are referring to
that furry
fatty ball which makes sound, eats the flowers and comes biting my ankle
always
when i'm unsuspecting and it's most annoying timing.

Shouldn't avatar position/movement especially be thru UDP? Or do you count
them as objects
too ;)

Yes, TCP is the way to go for the parts which needs to be reliable, i was
just getting the feeling
that you wanted everything to go thru TCP.

I'm damn glad to hear that threading is on top of the mind at LL also.