[sldev] Texture caching

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Tue Mar 20 06:48:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

It sure looks like it works that way.

I have two houses and I just went to house A, let it fully rez, TPed to house B, let it fully res, TPed back to A and it sure
looked like it started all over again from scratch.

Since you bring up caching, any ideas why if I set the cache to over 200mb it routinely gets corrupted to the point causing the
viewer to crash immediately upon startup?  And even at 200 it sometimes does this, but not as frequently?

One might think it should reinitialize the cache upon starting.

BTW, Linden told me to set it to the full 1GB.

Gary