[sldev] logcontrol.xml/logcontrol-dev.xml

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Mon Mar 26 09:52:09 PDT 2007

I really remember changing the way we log the openjpeg spam, but I
cannot find the changes in any of my recent branches.

Changing logcontrol will not help with this one. The code uses
fprintf to stderr. :(

I will re-write the error logging to rely on the controllable
routines and check that in asap.