[sldev] i8n and patches

Leyla Farazha leyla at lindenlab.com
Fri Mar 30 14:30:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

If you submit a patch that modifies the UI all you have to do is modify
the English version (en-us).  We have a separate process in place to detect
changes and create a list of what needs to be translated before the next
release.  We haven't had a translation iteration since making the
baseline so you'll notice that the translations are a few releases behind.
But once we iron out the details the translations will at the most only be
one release behind.

Help with the translation process is always welcome, and once we have
set up the pipeline for that work we'll let you all know. :-)

Thanks!
Leyla