[sldev] Idea: Make GPG signatures work

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Fri Mar 30 16:30:20 PDT 2007

My key is available on my wiki user page (obviously not that secure)
and via subkeys.pgp.net. I have signed many of the developer keys
here. I will sign keys of people that I meet and that I prove to
myself match their proposed email address.

A secure and automated method of proving identity and key mappings
would take a while, so no one is spending much time thinking about
it. I will think about how to do this, and talk to Zero to see if
there is a good way to roll that into our current Agent Domain
scalability work.

Until that time, I am the best gateway (aka bottleneck) for signing
contributor keys.