[sldev] RE: 1.15.0.2 crashed while logining

Rob Meyers robertjmeyers at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:42:56 PDT 2007

I'll repeat what I wrote today, sounds like you are having the same problem
as Ruiying:

Regarding the error: "startup error: unable to access a file that it needs".
I just built the viewer from scratch, release 1.15.0.2, a couple days ago
and ran into a bunch of issues.  I was building on Windows XP VS 2003.  The
message you are reporting sounds like one of the things I encountered.  In
particular, you are missing static db files which you can copy from your
official client. I updated the SL VS 2003 wiki section with additional steps
that will guide you through it.

These warnings you list out in your build log really aren't very important.
They basically mean the supplemental libs that SL uses weren't built in
debug mode, so you won't be able to "debug into them" while running.  Hence,
the warning...

Regards,
Rob

http://codetron.blogspot.com/