[sldev] Innovation & support in SL

A.C.Vandergraaf at lse.ac.uk A.C.Vandergraaf at lse.ac.uk
Thu May 24 05:40:37 PDT 2007

Hello:

You are invited to participate in an academic study on Second Life. We are interested in the innovation-related practices of Second Life members so we can study the composition and structure of the Second Life community and the extent to which members receive resources and support from Linden Lab and other members. The questions focus on information sources such as the Official Linden Blog and the forums, and Second Life features and tools so we can study the ways in which Linden Lab invites and supports Second Life residents to create in-world content and to further develop the Second Life platform through (close) contact with Second Life members.

Take me to the survey! <http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=703590>  (this project cannot succeed without your help, so we offer you a chance to win L$...)

If you have questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact Rocketgrrrl Tripp aka Shenja van der Graaf at a.c.vandergraaf at lse.ac.uk <mailto:a.c.vandergraaf at lse.ac.uk> . For further information you can check the website <http://personal.lse.ac.uk/vanderga>  where the results will be posted in due course.

***
Media at lse
LSE
Houghton Street