[sldev] Digital Refinery - Virtual advertising on the Teen Grid

Travis O. capseaslug at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:35:10 PDT 2007

    Hi, Im Travis better known in Teen Second Life as Reallife Orca. And I
am here to tell you all about my new company, Digital Refinery

    Digital Refinery is a company which specializes in creating immersive
and interactive experiences and advertisements for real world companies in
the Virtual World of Teen Second Life.

    Our mission is to provide support to outside companies interested in
establishing brand recognition that is targeted toward minors 13-17 in the
Teen area of Second Life.

    As cultural and technical experts of the "Teen Grid", we act as liaisons
between adult owned islands and the mainland, which is inaccessible by
adults. We also act as engineers; creating products and establishing
services within the virtual space that are specifically geared toward teens.
We create from the perspective of a teen, because we are indeed teens
ourselves. Even though we are teens, we believe in and uphold the standard
of adult-level professionalism and customer satisfaction.

 Check us out on the web at http://www.digitalrefinery.org