[sldev] Patch to Address Debit Permission Spoofing

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:05:31 PDT 2007

In my experience, from a usability perspective and from a long mile of
live help, the average user is increasingly less likely to read a
warning or error message the longer it is. They want the popup to go away.

The existing permissions request, if you enquire about it, the user
responds "Umm. Oh, there was something about... permissions... something."

People aren't dumb, but they _are_ in something of a rush. I'm wondering
if some sort of graphical iconic(s) might be useful to focus the user on
the meaning of the text below.

Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.blogspot.com/