[sldev] Patch to Address Debit Permission Spoofing

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:28:34 PDT 2007

A nice, informative icon would definitely help convey the content of the
prompt at a glance. I'm not a designer, though, and coming up with a good,
clear icon design is really outside my expertise, especially if it should
fit into the overall style of the other icons and graphics in the viewer.

If you know of someone who would be willing to do the deisgn for such an
icon, I would be more than happy to incorporate it into this patch. :)