[sldev] [VWR] What about Dillo

Kamilion kamilion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:42:09 PDT 2007

> Also, please, for the love of god, do not drag Flash into Second Life.
Far, farrrr too late -- SL's preexisting Quicktime support supports
Flash version 5 displays on media textures. I've got a nice scrolling
flash clock as my media texture at my workspace parcel:
http://www.designegg.com/insertmonkey/clock.swf

And with a little bit of fancy LSL, I can set a media texture per-agent:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_AGENT

For more nifty flash clocks, see here: http://beeks.eu/Screensaver.htm

The only problem with flash-as-media-texture: No input allowed.

Maybe this will go away if gstreamer becomes more commonplace.