[sldev] Deprecating UI bug triage

Ben Glenn benglenn at lindenlab.com
Mon Nov 5 15:21:52 PST 2007

Folks,

In an effort to streamline our triage process we're discontinuing public UI
bug triages as of today, 11/5/07. User interface bugs will continue to be
triaged during general and RC triages, under the watchful eyes of Aric and
Bridie Linden, respectively. Aric and Bridie will make sure UI bugs get
forwarded to me and the Resident Experience team for review. And I will
continue hosting weekly discussions on user experience and usability issues
at my office hours <https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Benjamin_Linden> ,
during which we may also discuss specific UI bugs.

I want to personally thank everyone who participated in UI bug triage over
the past few months. Your contributions have been invaluable and I do hope
you'll continue providing input at our other regular triage meetings.

Regards,

Ben

Ben Glenn

User Experience Designer