[sldev] [AWG] AWG wiki restructuring

Mark Burhop mark.burhop at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:22:40 PST 2007

Hi Liana,

Can you give any feedback on the vetting and when to move pages out of user
space?

I've noticed somethings which have received a lot of feedback have been
moved into user space or out of the AWG  while other things which are still
questionable are still part of the "Architecture Working Group".

I'm just wondering how to refine what you did and resolve any conflicts.
Maybe its a topic for the next AWG meeting?

Thanks,

Mark