[sldev] [AWG] AWG wiki restructuring

Mark Burhop mark.burhop at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:38:02 PST 2007

> The rule of thumb we've tried to get people to use with AW Groupies is
> to keep work-in-progress referenced on the AW Groupies page only, and
> the Groupies main page shouldn't have changed.

The fact that Liana made the change suggests this is no longer the case.

For example, almost everything except a few pages by Zero and usecases are
out of the AWG. The usecases should probably be out as well since most are
outside the scope of the latest AWG and are very much a work in progress.

Just a thought but maybe the AWG should go away to start clean with a PWG
(protocol working group) .  Or maybe Zero's work should be a VAG in a more
widely scoped AWG.

Mark - not really meaning to stir the pot :-(