[sldev] [AWG] AWG wiki restructuring

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 14:42:40 PST 2007

Mark Burhop wrote:

>     The fact that they aren't showing up on the AW Groupies category index
>     page means they were never tagged that way at all. I doubt if Zero or
>     Liana removed an AW Groupies tag when they removed the AWG tag or
>     main-page reference. BTW, even by our original "rules," most of the
>     stuff shouldn't have been tagged AWG, letalone referenced on the main
>     AWG page, because no-one had ever discussed it (or even seen it)
>     before
>     it was put there.
>
>     Groupies has grown very fast and the "rules" haven't been made that
>     clear to newer members, often because the rules are being created
>     as I
>     type... ;-)
>

>     Lawson
>

> You misunderstand me. The AWGroupies is fine.  No one has touched it.
>
> It is the AWG where I have questions.
Almost all (all?) the pages that Zero and Liana have objected to were
produced by AW Groupie members. Before Zero laid down some ground rules,
we were asking people to follow the guideline of NOT putting
page-references on the AWG page until they had been discussed. Some
people missed this request or ignored it. They also didn't put a AW
Groupies tag on their contributions so now they are orphaned and pretty
much inaccessible since Zero removed the reference from the AWG page.

Lawson