[sldev] Better support for the Open Source community

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Wed Nov 14 16:41:39 PST 2007

We don't make the binaries we check into our internal SVN available via
public SVN.  Two reasons:
1.  We're not authorized to distribute some of the libraries we ship
unbundled from the license notice.  Putting those libraries in a public
source repository would allow deep linking to those libraries.
2.  Keeping the external repository a manageable size

While we could tease out the subset of libraries that don't have
licensing hurdles, it hasn't been high on our list.

Rob