[sldev] Certified HTTP Project Update Nov 15

Ryan Williams (Which) rdw at lindenlab.com
Thu Nov 15 11:13:49 PST 2007

Whoops, I forgot something in this update:

We created a new mailing list for Certified HTTP development, since we
didn't feel great emailing 500+ people with the minutia of certified
http development.  Check this out:

You can join it, or you can just browse the huge number of emails we've
already written on it (6).

-RYaN