[sldev] Question regarding upcoming maintenance on 11/27-11/28

SL - Farallon Greyskin sl at phoca.com
Thu Nov 22 09:31:41 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Bell" <josh at lindenlab.com>
> * The viewer authentication project discussed by Sabin, Tess and other
> Lindens here is going out as part of the "1.18.6" wave; server
> infrastructure first, followed by viewers (as RCs). Old viewers will
> continue to work, so there is no visible change here until the new viewers
> go out.

There was a lot of concern about this, and though it was open for discussion
for a short while we've heard nothing since.

An updated report on this (though maybe not exactly pertinent to this list)
would be nice. As it was it seemed like a non-starter, it must have been
severely revamped to have come so far?

Farallon