[sldev] Running SL on 16-bit color setting

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:46:40 PST 2007

On 30-Nov-2007, at 01:57, Bok-yeon Lee wrote:
> MS Remove Desktop does not support greater than 16-bit.

I suspect that running SL over RDP would produce a less than
satisfactory result. o_O

> Almost all mobile devices in the world does not support it too.

An SL client for a 240x360 or smaller display would need a completely
new user interface design. Not to mention that even if you restrict
your development to Windows Powered devices you'll have to convert
the Win32 code to use the WinCE APIs. By the time you're done with
that you'll almost certainly have enough of an understanding of the
code base that you'll be able to answer the rest of your question.