[sldev] CAPTCHA to validate land sales.

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Wed Oct 3 15:43:03 PDT 2007

Matthew Dowd wrote:
> Whatever you may personally feel about landbots - their use is not
> illegal in SL nor against the TOS.
Lets quit mixing 'legality' and ToS. ToS is a contract, subject to
contract law. It is not *THE* Law.

There, someone else said it. :-)

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: Piarco International Airport, Trinidad and Tobago
cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by creating." — Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." - Nikola Tesla