[sldev] OMG, my image was de-rezed!!!

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Thu Oct 11 15:18:58 PDT 2007

Hrm. I've never seen the beta grid as a solution, or even a good
workaround. It's a testing grid, and because it is a testing grid we
should probably assume that the beta grid won't act like the normal grid...

So testing stuff on the beta grid like that does not guarantee that it
will actually work on the real grid...

And having seen my share of 10 L hiccoughs, well - life blows on. I mean
goes on. Well. Maybe.