[sldev] Maya PLE (Was: Physics Modularity)

Barney Boomslang bboomslang at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:41:51 PDT 2007

I'd prefer them to partner with invis - http://www.inivis.com/ - to
provide a version of AC3D. Because it allready fully supports
sculpties and it's multi-platform, so you can run it on Windows, Mac
OS X and Linux.

Oh, or hey, how about this innovative idea: lets just provide links to
Wings3D and Blender, who allready have sculpty plugins, too, and are
multi-platform, too, and so people can do sculpties for free? ;)

Really. Please. Everyone get over the Maya Envy - it's definitely not
needed for sculpties and it's really silly to see it crop up every now
and then in discussions, as if Maya was in any way a prerequisite for
sculpties ...

bye, Barney