[sldev] Where to Start?

ashea at ups.com ashea at ups.com
Wed Sep 12 06:49:20 PDT 2007

Thanks, Do you know if there is a way to display (popup) a small html
form in the UI so that an object in-world could request information from
the user? I know you could just send a link to the browser, but I would
like to stay in the UI, or maybe theme an IE window to give the illusion
that we are still in the UI.