[sldev] Suggestion to improve moderation capabilities: auto-mute banned avatars

Andre Roche roamingryozu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:46:50 PDT 2007

Another feature to throw into that would be to, effective immediately upon
banning from the land, return all objects owned by that person.  As far as
the muting thing goes.  I don't think the server should ever tell my
personal client's mute list to add someone to it without me knowing.  On the
other hand, I think you're right in the idea that a person who is banned
from a parcel should have no effect on or visibility by persons within that
area.

Nice set up you got there with the particle tracker Dale.  Only thing I can
think to suggest is that the particle system itself isn't so blatantly
displayed...  Might upset some scripters/particle makers with that.