[sldev] The "Fix SL challenge"

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 21 15:45:41 PDT 2007

About Twenty years ago there was a game that I used to play on my 286-10
called "Stunt Driver" it let you build your own race tracks by dropping
tiles onto a grid and then gave you a full 3D vector graphics simulation
that actually worked quite well within its limitations.

A few days ago I came across this obnoxious truck with a large 'FIX SL'.
Banner on it. I came across a road today so I pulled it out and tried to
drive it. It was barely controllable. So Here's the challenge, get
yourself a Fix SL truck, put it on the road at one end of one of the
larger continents and drive it to the other end of the road. That's all.
Just drive the thing across the sim. If you get that to work well
enough, then there wouldn't be any reason for these trucks.

Float the Linden!! (crash the dollar!)

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar