[sldev] [ANN] Nicholaz Homebrew

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Tue Sep 25 06:53:32 PDT 2007

Jon,

source code is here:
http://www.blueflash.cc/users/nicholaz/BleedingEdge/~source/

It contains patches or alternately a set with all changed files
to just copy over an original Linden path.  Dunno how Mac builds
but there are three new files to compile in the files.lst for Linux
(nb*.cpp).

The terra patch is not included because I don't have an installer
and avoid to change existing xui files (under Windows you put my
exe and a few new GUI files into the the SecondLife folder and either
start the Linden secondlife.exe or my nicholaz.exe, so the Linden
files need to remain unchanged).

But feel free to mod the whole process for the Mac (dunno if or
how to deal with the redistribution problems there) or throw
patches on top.

Nick