[sldev] 1.18.2.1 source code

Joshua Bell josh at lindenlab.com
Tue Sep 25 11:28:04 PDT 2007

Nicholaz Beresford wrote:

> Joshua Bell wrote:
>> Any help we can get in triaging and fixing bugs identified during the
>> RC process will go a LONG way to maintaining the process and the
>> stability of the codebase, by showing the value of the process in
>> consistent quality and more predictable dates.
>
> Well, as far as I'm concerned and what I hear from users, seen in source
> and browsing (although not in depth) through the RC JIRA, 1.18.3.5 is
> good to go.
FYI, here are the outstanding issues we're looking at:

VWR-2419: Constant crashes, crash when logging in, friends list not
displaying properly
VWR-2543: View item under group proposals crashes viewer under certain
conditions
VWR-2552: Telehub gui very broken in RC
VWR-2560: Forced reversion installer fails
VWR-2557: Not receieving group IM chat except for group admins
VWR-2517: Can't add users to parcel ban list in RC
VWR-2529: "Use Grid" in the edit window no longer persists across logins

There's high probability that most of these are pre-existing bugs (i.e.
present in 1.18.2) and therefore shouldn't block 1.18.3, but we need to
verify.