[sldev] 1.18.2.1 source code

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Tue Sep 25 11:16:25 PDT 2007

Joshua Bell wrote:
> Any help we can get in triaging and fixing bugs identified during the RC
> process will go a LONG way to maintaining the process and the stability
> of the codebase, by showing the value of the process in consistent
> quality and more predictable dates.

Well, as far as I'm concerned and what I hear from users, seen in source
and browsing (although not in depth) through the RC JIRA, 1.18.3.5 is
good to go.

Meaning that I'm not aware of anything obvious that wasn't in earlier
releases (the only two things were the red tracker beam/arrow and the
erroneous double notifyObservers()).

I may have missed something minor, but over all it's definitely an
improvement over 1.18.2

Nick