[sldev] Permissions

SL - Farallon Greyskin sl at phoca.com
Tue Sep 25 13:43:52 PDT 2007

This is a common problem and is IMHO one of the VERY FEW things that really
need serious consideration in this permission discussion. I too will not
release anything full perms because of this and do exactly as you described.

An additional permission of "Public Domain" or whatever you want to call it
(Please DON'T call it "GPL") would be something that would be very useful. I
also would like to see an "Always for sale" flag as well. If I made a nice
plant and sold it for 30L and someone else sees it on their land, it would
be nice to have the option to just allow them to buy it right there rather
than having to look up the creator and then search for their store...

Farallon