[sldev] Anyone aware of Vworlds or similar which can be run offline

Erik Anderson odysseus654 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:18:12 PDT 2007

Umm, isn't the "disconnected use case" another way of saying "personal
server"?  This new architecture is all about running servers that aren't
controlled by LL, I'm certain that one of these foreign grids out there is
going to support something IRC-like where you "walk into" your own
computer.  Asset control is going to be very limited if you're affiliated
with an external grid (replication anyone?) but the region servers should be
fully localizable...