[sldev] New Scripting Functions

Anthony Bundy anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:11:04 PDT 2007

My picks would be (in order)

llDetectedTouchFaceUV
Extensible Prim Attributes (scratch area)
llRequestAgentKey (blocking dataserver = error detection
llGetAvatarGroups
llGetAvatarKeysOn[Parcel|Region]
llDetectedTouchWorldPoint return global in world xyz coords
llGiveMoney
llReturnObject
llSetLinkPrimitiveParams with more link number control
llRegionParams or equivalent individual calls

I of course have plenty of others (as I'm sure many others would as
well) and they are all listed or voted on by me on the JIRA.Why weren't
the JIRA numbers listed with these items, by the way? It seems like
there is a lot of talk (JIRA, Wiki, Socialtext?,IRC, Zero's office
hours, other office hours?) going on in many different places so it's a
bit difficult trying to track it all down once you find out about
something. Should a new discussion start on organizing cross linking
ability?