[sldev] [SVC] Webmap API changed?

Mike Welch mike at flat222.org
Sun Sep 30 03:56:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's been a change to the Webmap API?

Suddenly all my maps have stopped working. I think it's related to the
SLPoint method which now seems to be non-functional.

Looking at SLUrl.com and the auctions it looks like LL have moved to the
Google Maps API, but I've not seen an announcement about it and the rest of
the existing API seems to still work, just not SLPoint().

Looking at those maps, they don't appear to use SLPoint, is there an
alternative method for going from (region,localx,localy) to (globalx,
globaly)?

Anyone got any clues?

Thanks

Mike