[sldev] 1.19.1.4 RC - Debug Build

Felix Duesenburg kfa at gmx.net
Sun Apr 6 15:46:34 PDT 2008

Back to square one, I can't seem to get the Debug configuration to
build. Whatever I try, the furthest I can reduce the number of errors is
down to 1 as follows (in the newview project):

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'llmozlib-vc80.lib'

Don't think I haven't checked every setting I could find that would
provide include or library directories. Still, must have overlooked
something. The wiki page about finding leaks with the special debug
build instructions appears to be out of date. The patch given there
doesn't work since the source has moved on too far, some of the files to
patch don't exist anymore. And by now it should be possible to have
llmozlib included there too, not?

Before anyone bothers with details, who has done a successful debug
build and could provide a set of solution/project files? I should be
able to do a diff and figure it out.

TIA,
Felix