[sldev] 1.19.1.4 RC - Debug Build

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:05:00 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Felix Duesenburg <kfa at gmx.net> wrote:

>  Tons of similar messages on this list, and getting a bit tired of
> fruitlessly searching them for a previously offered solution, I am asking:
> *Is there no permanent fix for the build nightmare?*

CMAKE is the answer to this nightmare.

I know i just requested a feature freeze in another mail but i see
cmake as a *major* bug fix to the build process not a feature :-)

cmake *should* be capable of generating correct build files for the 3
supported platforms (VS project files, xcode project files and unix
makefiles) and as they all share a common base things should not get
out of sequence.

PS: Any idea on the release schedule for cmake?

Robin