[sldev] Re: Dazzle / Windlight merge?

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:03:44 PDT 2008

[and again for the entire list]

There's a bit more to Dazzle then just changing the graphics.  There
were several internal changes that had to be made to allow some hard
coded colors to be changed as well as to allow for images to be loaded
differently.

No I don't like the bright blue Dazzle graphics, and I did recolor
everything to be darker to fit my taste.  Once the 1.20 RC's are
available, even if there is not native skin support, I will write an
external program to allow for different UI sets at the very least.

The external program would only be a stop-gap solution until true
"theme / skin" support could be added to the client.