[sldev] MONO: region request.

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:25:42 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Nik Radford <nik at terminaldischarge.net> wrote:

>  I don't see why this is something that couldn't at least be considered.
>  Something like an option in the region estate tools "Enable LSL2 Runtime
>  for region" and "Enable Mono Runtime for region" with tick boxes and such.

I though, but am probably wrong, that the mono runtime emulates the
lsl2 runtime for mono regions so that lsl2 on a mono region is
basically wrapped my mono and i recall (but again may have imagined)
that even doing this was faster than the native lsl2 engine.

Please correct me if i have gone mad.

Robin