[sldev] What is the point of firstlook and giving feedback to LL

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Thu Apr 10 04:08:07 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:47:07AM +0000, Matthew Dowd wrote:
> Dazzle should not have got into an RC without at least one of these *major*
> issues being addressed. Had both been addressed, you might have managed a blog
> post which generated overwhelming postive responses on the blog comments and
> forums, whereas by ignoring both of these,  LL has once again successfully
> snatched disaster from the jaws of victory!

I hate sending a message like this not adding anything, But as much I
love windlight, the renderar part I think the 1.19 ui chanegs in IM tabs
suck so much I can hardly live wuith it. Also what stuff go bad on the
serverside 1.19 is much much more carsing that 1.18, and i revert back
to 1.18.6.77465 so i get windlight and 1.18 gui, thats still te most
stable over all on my system, some (major) windlight bugs like non
showing avatars make it less optimal for being the main viewer thou.

--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders at arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969