[sldev] Re: ETA for 1.20 source and supporting archives on the wiki?

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Apr 11 14:31:09 PDT 2008

There's definitely still something amiss. I'm running an export on all
the branches right now, but not yet calling RC complete. We're
finishing up quarterly reviews here, then I'll get back to banging on
this, see if I can't get us happily building on all three, or I'll at
least publish a list of what I need help on.

Sorry about the delay.