[sldev] Re: ETA for 1.20 source and supporting archives on the wiki?

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Apr 11 19:19:50 PDT 2008

I'm pushing Mac and Windows 1.20 shortly - I've got those building and
running happily.

Note that if you're copying in GL headers manually under Windows, you
can/should stop now. I'm exporting some OSS-friendly headers, so
that's one fewer thing to download. I updated the VS2003 wiki to
reflect this.

Linux is still being a PITA, and I'll have to look at it more in the
morning. I think I'm running into the same boost issues that others
have mentioned, and I'm not sure if it's a different compiler version
issue or what yet. I'm seeing many of these:

`.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN5boost9re_detail12perl_matcherIN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPKcSsEESaINS_9sub_matchIS6_EEENS_12regex_traitsIcNS_16cpp_regex_traitsIcEEEEE15match_startmarkEv'
referenced in section `.rodata' of
/home/soft/ll/public/linden/libraries/i686-linux/lib_release_client/libboost_regex-gcc34-mt.a(instances.o):
defined in discarded section collect2: ld returned 1 exit status