[sldev] Interest list / draw distance anomaly

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 05:02:04 PDT 2008

On 4/12/08, Tateru Nino wrote:

> ...Suddenly geometry and even terrain that was well within the draw
> distance would stop appearing.

Are you sure this is a viewer issue? I've seen this with 1.19.1, but I've
also seen something similar with code based on 1.18.4.3 that hasn't been
re-compiled in ages. I only saw it once and didn't investigate further. The
draw distance seemed to be way off (set for 128, not seeing things much
closer than that), and at one point the ground was rendering so badly that
the ground under my avatar didn't show. I'll get a screen shot if I see it
again.