[sldev] Linden Lab Navigations and Landmark Project

Stephany Filimon stephany at lindenlab.com
Fri Apr 18 16:32:42 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Here's the pwiki page on the Landmarks and Navigation project:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Landmarks_and_Navigation_Project

Also, a correction: Benjamin Linden's weekly office hour is on Thursdays
at 3 PM Pacific, not at 2 PM, as my email yesterday stated.  Amusingly,
Ben and I both made the mistake and didn't realize it until 2 PM.  Our
apologies for our seemingly singed neurons and the confusion we caused.

Stephany