[sldev] Linden Lab Navigations and Landmark Project

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:37:44 PDT 2008

I hate to be a bitch, but none of this has anything to do with the
topic of the Navigation and Landmark Project. They're not removing
profiles, nor moving them to the web, nor mashing them up with
Myspace. They're not even actively planning to remove Picks. They're
still in pre-planning stages, gathering Resident feedback. (Yes,
imagine that, they're asking Residents what they want, and how they
use the tools, before making any changes!)

So if you'd like to continue this tangential discussion, could you
please use another subject line, so I can more readily ignore this
nonsense? I'd suggest as a more apropos subject line, "Bitching,
moaning, and flaming about things Linden Lab isn't even doing".

Cordially,
  - Jacek