Dazzle comments (was RE: [sldev] Viewer Roadmap)

JB Kraft kwerks.sl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:47:21 PDT 2008

FWIW, the first thing I did when I saw dazzle, 1.20, was exit. The second
thing I did was fire up gimp and make a dark skin. I would very much like to
contribute to planning/implementing some method of making choosing skins
from the client and a way of packaging them for distribution. Please contact
me if there is any way I can help. I regret to say the current skin is
completely unusable so I have to agree that that a mechanism for choosing
skins should have come first before the client look was altered. However,
here we are so if there is anyway I can help with planning, coding or
implementing please do let me know.

regards
JB Kraft

My dark skin is here if anyone is interested. I apologize for my mediocre
gimp skills and would never have attempted such a feat were it not for
finding the test client unusable.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_Skins/Dark_Skin
http://kwerkslabs.com/skins